Monday, March 9, 2015

Memoir Reviews

Are You Excited

I really loved your memoir. I think your sense of voice was very developed. I really liked how the author was disappointed when the baby was born. It's the opposite of what you would expect to hear but based on the writing, it feels real and authentic.

Libby, Libby, Libby!

This memoir brought me to tears. It was relatable as I also know what it feels like to lose a dog. It's like loosing a little sibling. Animals are truly a part of the family. I really loved the descriptions of everything and the photos of Libby that you provided. Thank you for telling the short tale of how you got Libby and all the trouble she got in. It really was wonderful. I definitely could tell how much you loved your dog through your memoir. Wonderful job!

No comments:

Post a Comment